Whether it’s to repay a friend for dinner, contribute to a fundraiser, pay team dues, or even pay the babysitter, people are always looking for faster, more convenient ways to send money.
With Popmoney you can do just that! This personal payment service from Fiserv enables you to make person-to-person payments (P2P) – quickly and securely, through our online bill pay service. Your payment will be sent as an ACH and be deposited directly into the recipients account. Sending and receiving money is as easy as sending an email or a text, with no need to exchange your private, personal account information.
Popmoney payments could include
Sending money to reimburse a friend for dinner, concert ticket, or just because
Scheduling a reoccurring payment
Sending eGreetings to friends and family
Sending money to your college student
Popmoney makes your options endless
Popmoney is this easy
- Log-in to First Direct™ Online Banking
- Don’t have First Direct™ Online Banking? ? Check out this FREE Service by accessing the First Direct Online Banking tab for detailed sign-up instructions
- Select your checking account
- Select the Pay Bills tab from the top
- Once in First BillPay™, select the “Pay People” tab at the top of the page, upper right
- Once on the Popmoney personal payment page, follow “Send Money” instructions. It will ask you to preview the payment and then confirm
- After the recipient accepts the payment, it will be withdrawn from your account within 24 hours
- For additional questions, contact our eCommerce Group at (812) 492-8123 or, toll-free, (866) 492-8123
Click here for instructions on how to use PopMoney!