- Comprehensive financial planning
- Mutual funds, stocks and bonds
- Wealth management
- Retirement planning
- College funding
- Life insurance, annuities, and long-term care insurance
- IRAs and Roth IRAs
- Business owner/Key man solutions
Our ICA representative,David Howard, is experienced and dedicated to his clients. He will take the time to understand your financial goals and work to help you enjoy life today while planning for tomorrow.
* No investment strategy can guarantee positive results. Investing involves risk. Loss, including loss of principal, may occur.
NOTE: E-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is very sensitive, or includes personal information such as your account numbers, credit card number, or social security number, you may want to call us or send it through the U.S. Post Office.
- Investment Centers of America, Inc. (ICA), member FINRA/SIPC and a Registered Investment Advisor, is not affiliated with First Federal Savings Bank and/or First Federal Investment Centers. Securities, advisory services and insurance products offered through ICA and affiliated insurance agencies are *not insured by the FDIC or any other Federal Government agency *not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by any bank or their affiliates *subject to risks including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
- Representatives of a Registered Broker-Dealer (“BD”) or Registered Investment Advisor (“IA”) may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, that state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from that state’s registration requirements.
- Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they would provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
We are registered to offer securities in the following states: CO, FL, HI, IL, IN, KY, MI, OH & TN