Community Reinvestment Act (CRA)
CRA Public File In accordance with the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), Home Building Savings Bank makes available all information in its public file. Upon request, Home Building Savings Bank shall provide copies, either on paper or in another form acceptable to the person making the request. Should you have any questions regarding our CRA program or any information contained below, please contact: CRA Officer: Sarah Cox First Federal Savings Bank PO Box 1111 Evansville, IN 47706 As required by the Community Reinvestment Act, the information below is current as of April 1 of each year.
- Comments: All written comments received from the public for the current year and each of the prior two calendar years that specifically relate to the bank’s performance in helping to meet community credit needs, and any response to the comments by the bank.
- Performance Evaluation: A copy of the public section of the bank’s most recent CRA Performance Evaluation prepared by the FDIC.
- Banking Centers: A list of bank branches, their street addresses, and geographies as well as hours of operation.
- Banking Centers Opened/ Closed: A list of branches the bank has opened or closed in the current year and each of the prior two calendar years.
- Products & Services: A list of products and services generally offered at the bank’s branches. The bank’s common fee schedule is also included.
- Assessment Area: A map of each assessment area showing the boundaries of the area and identifying the geographies contained within the area.
- Loan to Deposit Ratio: The loan to deposit ratio for each quarter of the prior calendar year.
- HMDA Disclosure Statement: Copies of the bank’s HMDA disclosure statements for each of the prior two calendar years.